Apply Now! We are now accepting applications.
Graduate Diploma in Learning and Teaching
CRICOS code 055149B
Units to complete: 8
Duration: on campus 1 year full-time, online 4 years part-time
Start date: March, July
• English IELTS 7.0 or equivalent
• 3-year recognised bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a discipline other than education
• Students will need to be available for 75 days of professional school-based experience over the duration of the program.
• A 30-hour compulsory induction program is held prior to the commencement of study. For those who elect not to attend the induction in person, an equivalent online program is available.
• Applicants for the Primary pathway must demonstrate adequate coverage across the P – 7 Key Learning Areas in their first degree or other studies; applicants for Middle Years and Secondary pathways must demonstrate discipline knowledge in two defined teaching areas in their first degree or other studies.
This program is designed to enable degree-level graduates to acquire a recognised teacher education qualification. This innovative and flexible program develops knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for success in the work of contemporary educators. The flexibility of the Graduate Diploma in Learning and Teaching program allows you to balance the competing demands of work, family and study. Choose from the following specialisations:
- Primary (School Years Prep – 7)
- Middle Years of Schooling (School Years 5 – 9)
- Secondary (School Years 8 – 12)
4 Core courses PLUS 4 Sector Specialisation courses
All students must complete a minimum of 30 days of their supervised professional experience (total 75 days) in Australian schools.
This school offers programs in: