Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching and Learning
Explore issues in tertiary teaching and learning, course design, assessment and creative problem solving in the context of current and emerging professional practice.
We offer a flexible program that can be shaped around your personal work needs and interests in the tertiary teaching environment.
Learning and teaching
RMIT offers a variety of learning and teaching approaches including lectures, seminars, studios, workshops, presentations, group discussions and syndicate work. These are primarily in English.
You will have access to the Learning Hub and other online and digital resources through the myRMIT student portal.
Ongoing assessment throughout the semester includes examinations, essays, reports, oral classes, presentations, group projects, research projects, laboratory projects and practical assignments.
Program entry requirements
Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Applicants with significant work experience or professional practice may be considered.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete 1 of the following English proficiency tests:
- Academic IELTS (minimum scores) overall band 7.0 with no individual band below 6.5
- TOEFL (Paper Based) minimum score of 600 (with a Test of Written English (TWE) score of 5.0)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - iBT) minimum overall score of 100 with a minimum of 24 in writing and 22 in all other sections
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic) minimum score of 65 no band less than 58
- Cambridge English(Advanced CAE): CAE Grade B.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 6, 2016