Leadership requires different skills to management. Leaders have to work effectively in unclear and often changing environments.
Chifley’s Graduate Certificate of Strategic Leadership will develop the skills you need to assume a leadership role: the ability to grapple with complex issues, balance competing objectives, and meet the demands of a wide range of stakeholders.
You will graduate knowing how to make sound strategic, financial and resourcing decisions; having a clear understanding of different styles of leadership; and confidence in your own ability to lead a diverse workplace.
The Graduate Certificate in Strategic Leadership is a 4 unit program comprising 3 core units and 1 elective unit.
A maximum time frame of 3 years upon the enrolment of your first unit.
- An undergraduate degree or higher
- English language competency
- Non-native English speakers must achieve a TOEFL score of 577 (or a score of 233 in the computer based TOEFL) or IELTS score of 6.5
- Recommended: three years full-time working experience
Students without an Undergraduate Degree
You may be eligible for admission even if you do not meet these requirements.
Study Period Starts
- 13 January (Enrolments Open: 19 Nov 2013)
- 12 May (Enrolments Open: 19 Nov 2013)
- 8 September (Enrolments Open: 24 March)
2014 Fees per unit
AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND STUDENTS
- Standard AUD: $1,545
- Professionals Australia Member AUD: $1,280
- Corporate Affiliate AUD: $1,380
- Standard AUD: $1,710
- Professionals Australia Member AUD: $1,445
- Corporate Affiliate AUD: $1,545
This school offers programs in: