Chifley’s Graduate Certificate of Project Management provides motivated and experienced individuals from diverse backgrounds with a clear understanding of international best practice and the ability to implement it.
You will graduate knowing how to deliver core business activities using a flexible and robust project management methodology. You will also have the financial and people management skills needed to successfully plan, initiate and deliver projects that meet the needs of a range of stakeholders.
The Graduate Certificate in Project Management is a 4 unit program comprising 3 core units and 1 elective unit.
Chifley Business School is endorsed by the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM). AIPM members can earn 20 continuous professional development (CPD) points for each of the following units:
- Unit 303: Project Management
- Unit 501: Advanced Project Management
A maximum time frame of 3 years upon the enrolment of your first unit.
- An undergraduate degree or higher
- English language competency
- Non-native English speakers must achieve a TOEFL score of 577 (or a score of 233 in the computer based TOEFL) or IELTS score of 6.5
- Recommended: three years full-time working experience
Students without an Undergraduate Degree
You may be eligible for admission even if you do not meet these requirements.
Study Period Starts
- 13 January (Enrolments Open: 19 Nov 2013)
- 12 May (Enrolments Open: 19 Nov 2013)
- 8 September (Enrolments Open: 24 March)
2014 Fees per unit
AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND STUDENTS
- Standard AUD: $1,545
- Professionals Australia Member AUD: $1,280
- Corporate Affiliate AUD: $1,380
- Standard AUD:$1,710
- Professionals Australia Member AUD:$1,445
- Corporate Affiliate AUD: $1,545
Last updated June 17, 2015