Graduate Certificate in Organizational Development
Admission to the Graduate Certificate program is limited to students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education with a minimum GPA of 2.7 (on a 4.0 scale). The GMAT is not required for the Graduate Certificate programs.
Required Courses: 15 hours
- MGMT 602 - Theory and Techniques of Organizational Development 3 hrs
- MGMT 610 - Diagnostic Techniques and Research Methods 3 hrs
Three courses from the following:
- MGMT 613 - Leadership in Business Organizations: Theory and Practice 3 hrs
- MGMT 616 - Negotiation and Influence Applications for Business 3 hrs
- MGMT 615 - Organization Design and Strategy 3 hrs
- MGMT 628 - Human Resource Development 3 hrs
- MGMT 638 - Building Continuous Improvement Teams 3 hrs
- MGMT 648 - Communication and Organizational Development 3 hrs
Certificate Total: 15 hours
A maximum of three graduate credit hours may be transferred to a College of Business graduate certificate in an area of specialization.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2015