Global Leader is a flexible program that strengthens the strategic and leadership skills of leaders who manage across functions in a multinational environment. What we provide is a unique opportunity to learn more about different areas of business that impact your career potential.
Global Leader develops your competencies while promoting new, globally transportable managerial and leadership skills. It also enhances your confidence in making executive-level decisions in different business environments. The ultimate aim of the program is to support your professional growth as a business leader so that you can ensure your organization’s success.
Global Leader program consists of six program modules worth 18 European credits. Based on your choice of the modules, program can be typically completed in 6-18 months. You can choose any four modules from the Aalto Executive MBA program in addition to the compulsory Leadership and Strategic Management modules.
Pathway to Aalto Executive MBA
From Global Leader, you can transfer up to 12 credits (4modules) towards Executive MBA program.
Global Leader – Graduate Diploma in Management credits are valid for four years from the completion of the studies towards the Aalto Executive MBA program.
Participants are also entitled to two complimentary exchange opportunities as part of their six-modules program.
- Individuals who need a compact and flexible study program
- Top talents, specialists and senior experts, executives with interest in filling their competency gaps or renew their knowledge
- Broaden your understanding of key management and leadership issues especially in the international business environment
- Initiate change within, create energy around and motivate others to deliver results
- Build a network and be engaged in a dialogue with international instructors and a peer group of experienced business executives
- Enhance performance through utilizing improved strategic, financial and customer relationship management capabilities
- Increase the ability to implement change effectively
- Achieve strategic agility and new dynamic capabilities for your organization
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 23, 2016