- Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 m. (intensive)
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 m. (regular)
- Regular: 15 hours weekly / Intensiva: 20 hours weekly
- One (1) cultural outing a week
- Two (2) hours of Latin dancing a week
- Unlimited use of the “Studium” resource center
- Unlimited access to the “Virtual Sabana” virtual platform
- Material for classes
- Placement test
- Certificate of completion of course with number of hours, dates attended, and level completed.
The volunteer program requires an intermediate level of Spanish and a two month minimum course. There are several alternatives of volunteer work in institutions that offer child or elderly care.
ADDED VALUE SERVICES
There is one cultural outing and a 2-hour Latin dancing class each week for students, free of charge. Special cultural outings may have additional costs. The University offers a portfolio of additional extracurricular courses with special prices for our Spanish students. These activities take place in the afternoons. Students have access to all the facilities and services of Universidad de La Sabana.
This school offers programs in:
Cost & Fees
The total amount of the Spanish course depends on the number of weeks (1 - 24) and the type of course (regular or intensive) the students will take.
INTENSIVE SPANISH COURSE
- 1 week: 240 USD
- 24 weeks: 3312 USD
GENERAL SPANISH COURSE
- 1 week: 180 USD
- 24 weeks: 2880 USD
We offer homestay with selected families, hostels, hotels, and apart hotels in Chia and Bogota.
Bogotá is the capital of Colombia. It is a large city with close to 8 million inhabitants. It offers a great variety of alternatives for recreation, sports, arts, culture, night life and gastronomy. To learn more about Bogota, go to www.bogotarurismo.gov.co
Chia is a small town about 8 kms. north of Bogota. It is very close to the University, about 5 minutes by car, which make access very easy and quick. Life in Chia is very peaceful. Public transportation from Bogota to Chia is only available until 10:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and until 11:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Last updated October 26, 2015