What is General English?
This course is the standard English course at Language in Group schools.
There are only 4 things you can do with a language - Speak, Listen, Read, Write - and on this English course you will study all of them. You want to move to the next English level and we will help you reach your goal and practise grammar, learn vocabulary and develop confidence.
To help you become a better communicator in English, your teachers will encourage you to speak as much as possible. Each day on a Language in Group General English course is different and this will keep your motivation level high at all times. One day you will study from your course book and the next you will work with your classmates on a project, role play or use the Internet.
Why is General English for you?
- This course will help you move to the next English level.
- You can divide your day between studying English and free time.
- You want to become more fluent and confident in English.
- You will need better English in the future for your work or university studies.
General English Fact File
- Schools: Dublin, London, Totnes
- Minimum weeks: 1 week
- Maximum weeks: 48 weeks
- Lessons per week: 20
- Hours per week: 15
- Age: 16+
- Maximum class size: 12
- Start: Any Monday
- Level: Elementary to Advanced