GRE® Test Prep - Classroom training
What is the GRE®?
The GRE® is the Graduate Record Examination, a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for graduate schools, business programs or doctoral degrees world-wide. The exam mainly measures verbal and quantitative reasoning.
Why take the GRE®?
The test is taken by prospective graduate and business school applicants from all around the world who seek admission to a master's, MBA. Since applicants come from varying backgrounds standardized tests provide admission officers with a common measure to compare the candidates' qualifications. Besides admission on higher education programs, the Schools may use the GRE® scores when evaluating Tuittion waiver/ Scholarship applications.
The MasterPrep GRE® in class course (individual and group) package usually includes the GRE® Diagnostic Test, the GRE® Study Plan, the GRE® in class sessions taught by specialized Quantitative and Verbal instructors.
To support your preparation, we will complement the in-class course with:
- the MasterPrep GRE® e-course
- the MasterPrep GRE® Simulations
- the MasterPrep GRE® Book.
A brief look at GRE® in-class course content
• GRE® Math: Format of the test, Pacing, Scoring, Time management, Quantitative Comparisons, Standard Multiple-choice, Graphs, Numeric Entry, Substitution , Defined Functions Exercise, Number Theory, Quantitative Comparisons, Hard Quantitative Comparisons , Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, Elimination Strategies, Inequalities, Fractions and Decimals, Equations, Averages, Ratio & Proportion, Exponents and Roots, Factoring, Word Problems.
• GRE® Verbal: Test Strategies, Experimental Section, what the GRE® measures, Sentence Equivalence, Reading Comprehension, Text Completions, Pivotal words, Vocabulary drills, Practice.
1,220 USD for a total of 28hrs group course/12hours individual course/$110 per hour individual tutoring
Last updated September 30, 2015