Designed to meet the leadership challenges of:
- experienced project leaders
- managers recently promoted to supervisor level
- experienced managers moving up
- those with natural leadership potential but little or no formal training
Starting with a 360Â° feedback tool that includes candid evaluations from your supervisors, peers and direct-reports, this program will provide you with the solid foundation you need to become a more effective, innovative leader.
Through a combination of group instruction and individual, one-to-one consultation with our staff, you will learn to:
- recognize your own leadership strengths and weaknesses
- understand how your leadership style and behavior impacts both yourself and others
- set and communicate a clear direction
- manage conflict
- motivate yourself and others
- provide coaching and meaningful feedback to help others in your organization succeed
- create your own list of attainable personal goals with practical strategies for reaching them
- gain insight into real-life leadership problems and conflicts that are important to you
To maximize your experience, you and others in your organization will be asked to complete some questionnaires prior to your attendance. These will be scored and analyzed in advance.