This program is designed for Australian and international students at pre-undergraduate level who need a bridge between previous academic studies and the academic requirements of Australian universities. The program is a Certificate IV course under the Australian Qualifications Framework. On successful completion of the program, students are eligible for direct entry to Murdoch University, Edith Cowan University, Curtin University & Monash University or other universities of choice at first year level.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Year 11 & 12 graduates who would like to commence their studies at university into the first year of a Bachelor of Business or Commerce in a Western Australian university but who:
- have not met university academic entry conditions
- may not have met university English language entry conditions
- would like the option to fast track their studies
- Jan 12 - Mar 28 / Apr 7 - Jun 19 /
- Jul 6 - Sep 18 / Sep 29 - Dec 11 / Jan 11 (2016)
Hours 20 hrs/wk average
Course length 6, 9 or 12 months
Class size Average 16
Fees Enrolment fee: A$220 or A$230 +
- A$9000 6 mths
- A$13500 9 mths
- A$18000 12 mths
This school offers programs in: