The second year program aims to refine and broaden filmmaking skills through master classes and full-time work on professional film sets. The second year program is also oriented towards training talented students for the production of more substantial projects, including the possibility of a feature-length film or a 90 minute trilogy shot in the second semester that can serve students as a calling card for the future.
The first semester of the second year program is driven by master class workshops with visiting filmmakers, course work, consultations and film projects. The semester also incorporates preproduction and preparation for the films which will be shot and edited second semester.
Elements of the first semester include:
- Master production workshops: visiting filmmakers will lead 3-day to 2-week practical workshops covering directing the drama, working with actors, commercials and more.
- Course work: covering art direction, location scouting, visualization, script analysis, working with actors, managing the production process, casting, rehearsals and more.
- Seminars covering: Proper color grading, sound design using Pro Tools, work flow, CG- FX – as directors will be involved in the post production process of their films in the future and it is important to be knowledgeable about the repertoire of possibilities available.
for Spring 2015 programs:
December 8, 2014
for Year and Fall Semester programs:
Early-Action Application Deadline: December 8, 2014
Final Application Deadline: February 23, 2015
- Tuition Fee for PFS Year Program Graduates: 9,800 Euro
- Tuition Fee, General: 12.900
- Equipment Fee: 900 Euro
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 6, 2016