The Fashion and Editorial Photography course at LCCA will teach you the skills needed to create images for a number of different commissioners, such as fashion designers and magazines. You will discover the different stages involved in organising a fashion shoot, from the initial concept to the realisation. Working individually and in groups, you will develop strong ideas before participating in a magazine-style editorial shoot.
- Minimum age: 18 years of age
- English proficiency: intermediate and eligile to study in the UK.
- Familiarity with operating digital cameras.
- Part time (7 June 2016, 26 July 2016)
- Full time (27 June 2016, 11 July 2016)
This school offers programs in:
Cost & Fees
- £300 (Part time)
- £650 (Full time)
Last updated June 10, 2016