FASHION MEDIA & DIGITAL COMMUNICATION
Mode: Full-time Program
Length: 240 hours (3 months)
Date: 2015-11-16 to 2016-02-05
Application Fee: 200RMB
The Fashion Media & Digital Communication Program is a three-month immersion in the world of fashion media and communication, both print and digital. The aim of the program is to give you a comprehensive and practical view of fashion media as a key partner for fashion and luxury brands to communicate with and engage their clients. Our excellent teaching team and access to an exceptional network of industry practitioners will give you a very concrete and applicable understanding of how the sector functions.
This program will give you a comprehensive overview of the different aspects of fashion media and digital communication and an understanding of how different roles function together to create a consistent finished product.
You will analyze the role of communication within an integrated marketing strategy. Focusing in on magazines and digital platforms, you will learn how to develop content that speaks to a particular client in an established tone of voice, and how advertisers are attracted and engaged. You will see how editorial and advertising content is produced, and will have the opportunity to develop such content yourself through various workshops and group projects. Within the digital world, you will become familiar with the specific requirements of websites, social media and e-commerce platforms, in terms of creating content and analyzing consumer data to monitor and improve performance.
You will be assessed regularly on individual and group projects, participation, and against the learning targets of the each of the major assignments. By the end of the program you will have a complete vision of the world of fashion media, and will have a better idea of how to pursue your future career. You will also have acquired the skills and the working methods to succeed in your chosen path.
- RECENT GRADUATE
You are a recent university graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design, Communications, Marketing or other relevant disciplines. You are interested in fashion and/or digital media, with the ambition of working in this dynamic and demanding field.
- YOUNG PROFESSIONAL
You are a young professional with between one and three years of work experience in communications (e.g., advertising agency, digital agency, media company) or fashion (e.g., marketing, retail). You are interested in boosting your career, with a focus on cutting-edge fashion media.
In all cases, you are an ambitious, hardworking, motivated and open-minded individual. You are seeking an innovative and interactive learning experience that combines traditional classes, workshops and group projects, and visits and meetings with professionals in the sector.
You will Learn
- Understand the landscape of the fashion industry and of the print and digital media industry, both in China and internationally
- Define a marketing communications strategy
- Produce an integrated media plan that creates a seamless offline/online client experience
- Draw upon the technical terms and skills you have acquired to produce and implement this media plan
- Create content for fashion media print and digital platforms, including written text and visuals
- Analyze research data to identify your client and to measure the success of your print and digital media actions
- Identify functions/roles in the fashion media and digital communication sector that match your skills and interests
- Develop the working style and mindset that is required to succeed, including the capacity to work both independently and collaboratively with a broad, cross-functional point of view
- Fashion Communication
- Creating Print Content
- Creating Digital Content
- Digital Strategy & Operations
- Social Media
- Fashion Styling
- Personal and Professional Progress
- Working Smart
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 6, 2015