- Business Economics
- International Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Finance
- Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Behaviour
- Operations Management
Students who have successfully completed the Extended Advanced Professional Diploma in Business and Marketing Management will be able to gain entry to BA (Hons) in Marketing “top-up” stage, which forms Part 2 of this qualification.
Upon successful completion of this stage, students will receive the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management, awarded by EduQual, UK.
- Identify and assess the usefulness of key numerical, graphical and statistical indicators of business activity.
- Demonstrate how various quantitative indicators can be used to inform their decision-making.
- Assess the ways of allocating resources in different economic units.
- Understand the likely impacts of various types of ‘market failure’ on business activity.
- Identify the key macroeconomic variables, understand how they are measured and be aware of their possible impacts on business activity.
- Identify and understand the macroeconomic variables.
- Apply business principles to actual business situations in the context of the real world.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 15, 2015