Executive Diploma in Shipping, London Centre of Management
The Executive Diploma programmes aim to train business executives, entrepreneurs or university graduates on those applied methods and business practices which lead to the effective management and continuing development of businesses and organisations, within the ever-changing and competitive national and multinational business environment.
This is a professional postgraduate programme of study aimed at training shipping professionals in the management of shipping organisations. It offers an opportunity for familiarisation with one of the most interesting and dynamically growing sectors of the global economy, as well as for acquiring in-depth knowledge of important shipping theoretical and practical issues. The programme covers all basic shipping areas, from port and transportation issues to naval insurance and transactions and is addressed to ambitious individuals who aspire to occupy positions of responsibility in the shipping sector.
Language of instruction: English or Greek
- Corporate Policy & Strategy
- Transportation Policies & Management
- Management of Shipping Operations
- International Trade & Payments
- Shipping Finance & Economics
- Project / Dissertation
- University level degree OR High School/ Higher Education Diploma with evidence of some professional experience
- Two (2) reference letters
- English language certification [CPE, IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 233 or equivalent]
- Academic interview
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 1, 2015