English for Work
English for Work is the course that prepares you to be successful using English in the work place.
Everyone who works will at some time in their life need English and this programme covers a lot of the most common areas and subjects: applications and interviews, presentations, discussions and negotiations, formal and informal correspondence, socialising and networking.
This course really is about the English you will need and use - practical, every day English for Work. It is not about theory or teaching you about business.
The full programme lasts four weeks and you can start on any Monday. Some of our students join for one, two or three weeks and others for a month. It's up to you.
If you are from the EU and interested in a Work Experience placement then this is the ideal course to take before doing that.
Why is English for Work for you?
- You know that at some time you will use English to find a job or you will need it while working.
- You know this will put you above people when you are competing for a new job or a promotion.
- You want something that is very practical and will help you in the future.
English for Work Fact File
- Schools: Dublin London Totnes
- Minimum weeks: 1
- Maximum weeks: 4
- Lessons per week: 30
- Hours per week: 22.5
- Age: 18+
- Maximum class size: 12
- Start: Any Monday
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced (minimum B1)
- Combine: With Work Experience