Glion offers two English programs on the Glion London campus where students are guaranteed 100% immersion in an English speaking environment and an opportunity to discover the world of hospitality and events in London, the European capital of business and tourism. These programs are tailored to help students fulfill the entry requirements to study the undergraduate or postgraduate programs at Glion Institute of Higher Education in Switzerland or London.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROGRAM
Our English Language Program provides international students with the skills to improve English fluency in academic, professional and social situations. This 16-week program focuses on intensive English learning while also teaching students important hospitality industry terminology and knowledge. Our experienced teachers know that each student has different strengths and areas of development; they will help them improve their English grammar, vocabulary, speaking, listening, pronunciation, reading and writing.
English Language Program dates
- 2nd February 2015 - 29th May 2015
- 24th August 2015 - 18th December 2015
Students will be accommodated on campus at the University of Roehampton where Glion London is based.
- February 2015 - £7,100.00
- August 2015 - £7,200.00
- Tuition fees and teaching materials
- Airport pick-up from either Heathrow Airport or Gatwick Airport
- IELTS examination fee on completion of the programe
- Accommodation: Single rooms with en suite bathroom
This school offers programs in: