Emerging Leaders Programme
The Emerging Leaders Programme (ELP) is an intensive 4 week course designed for newly-graduated ambitious individuals who know that in the new global business arena you have to arm yourself with all the possible knowledge and qualifications to land the best job opportunities.
The aim of this programme is to empower graduates with the latest skills and techniques required in the workplace, and create an awareness of the global business arena.
The ELP is structured around a mixture of case studies, group discussions and lectures. Students are engaged and assessed on a daily basis through presentations and analysis of core business areas, including international ventures, business strategies, marketing and new media and management.
The full Emerging Leaders Programme lasts 4 weeks and covers the following subject areas:
- Strategy and Decision Making Course dates
- Global Business Opportunities Course dates
- Marketing and Business Development Course dates
- Personal Organisation and Leadership Course dates
Cost & Fees
£2,100 (full programme); one module = £800; two modules = £1,500; three modules = £1,800
- Bachelor degree holder or final year student in any study field.
- Proof of English proficiency: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent. An internal assessment is also available.