Are you curious about Russia? Would you like to experience the culture and history of the most romantic city in the world’s largest country? The European University at St. Petersburg invites you to enjoy 2 weeks in the cultural capital of the country and discover Russia and beyond.
Here at the EUSP, in a beautiful palace formerly owned by the second wife of Tsar Alexander II, you will hear our world-class professors deliver insightful and informative courses on Russian and Eurasian Studies. Beyond the walls of our marble palace, you will enjoy a broad cultural program in the friendly company of fellow international students.
Summer school courses:
- Russian Foreign Policy by Dr. Nikita Lomagin
- The Window to Europe: the Role of St. Petersburg in Russian History by Dr. Sergei Podbolotov
- The Voices of Islam in Russia by Dr. Alfrid Bustanov
Credits: 10 credits
Accommodation: 150 USD per two weeks at the University's dormitory (breakfast is included)
Application deadline: 15 April 2015
3 simple steps to apply:
- Fill in the Application Form
- Send us your motivation letter and the scanned copy of your latest transcript of records to email@example.com
- Get our confirmation and the invitation for the Russian visa
Last updated April 6, 2016