Unlock the value of your IT investments and achieve improved business results by synchronizing your IT strategy with your business strategy. Deliver on the power of IT to build deeper relationships with customers, collaborate more effectively with partners, and maximize business productivity.
This three-day, highly interactive program is an intense immersion in IT executive management and decision-making best practices. Through lectures and group case discussion of real business problems, this program gives managers state-of-the-art tools to make informed IT management decisions.
This program is unique in that cross-functional teams, comprising senior IT executives as well as senior business executives, are encouraged to attend, providing opportunities for collaboration and exchange of ideas between executive teams of different companies.
- Bridging the Business - Technology Divide
- Business Synchronization
- Technology Portfolio Management
- Technology Financial Decisions and ROI Analysis
- Strategic Outsourcing of IT and Business Processes (BPO)
- Project and Program Management
- Leading and Managing Organizational Change
- Putting Your Learning Work
During this course, you will:
- Frameworks for aligning your IT investment portfolio with your business strategy
- Ways to improve the dialogue between business unit sponsors and IT executives
- How to interpret financial metrics and quantify the value of IT investments
- Best practices for balancing risks and rewards of your IT investment portfolio
- How to mitigate risks of technology projects
- How to make strategic outsourcing decisions for IT
- Change management strategies for successful IT initiatives
- Executive oversight tools for monitoring large technology programs
- Strategies for fixing technology projects that are spiraling out of control
Who Should Attend
- This program is designed for IT executive management teams (CIO/CTO level and their direct reports), and for business unit executive sponsors of the IT team (including CFOs and SBU heads).
- Individual executives from any organization may participate. However, for maximum benefit, at least four attendees per organization are encouraged to attend: two line-of business executives and at least two IT executives.
This school offers programs in: