Doing Business with Russia
«Doing Business with Russia» is a unique business tour developed by Synergy Business School especially for foreigners. It is a rich and varied immersion program aimed at equipping foreign businessmen, young entrepreneurs and students with the skills and knowledge essential to successfully do business in one of the world’s fastest growing and dynamic economies.
«Doing Business with Russia» is a highly practical program. It introduces participants to a range of leading Russian enterprises. It offers an opportunity to interact with their top management. It also provides an insight into the cultural underpinnings that shape the mind set of Russian business professionals.
Participants will come away better equipped to do business not only in Russia but also in other developing economies. They will have a network of valuable contacts.
Nowadays, only those companies and businessmen become successful who target global leadership and foreign markets since the beginning. «Doing Business with Russia» — educational project which supports those who are interested in launching a business in Russia as well as potential Russian partner search. Business expansion and access to foreign markets give many competitive advantages to any business.Besides getting new customers you also differentiate risks protecting your business.
Being one of «Doing Business with Russia» programme participants you will learn how to avoid business expansion and Russian market access mistakes, you will also discover how to buy a ready made business in Russia. Business visits to well-known organizations located in Moscow will provide you with a lot of useful contacts in business environment which, in their turn, will significantly simplify the process of Russian market access. Owing to our professionals you will learn effective methods which will make your foreign business much more profitable and successful. You will have a unique experience of getting acquainted with Russian culture and mentality that will definitely help you in cooperation with potential local partners and just surrounding people.
The language of programme, business visits and communication — English.
* The number of days which allow to stay in the Russian Federation may be increased if a cultural event is organized for additional fee
**A cultural trip to Saint-Petersburg may be organized for additional fee just after basic programme graduation in Moscow. Price for two days trip to Saint-Petersburg is 600 USD per person. Accommodation must be paid separately (from 55 $per day)
This programme is what you need if you are:
- The owner or Managing Director of a company
- Thinking about your business relocation to the territory of Russia
- Willing to access new foreign markets and widen your business influence
- Running already a company in Russia but also aiming to a higher level of professionalism and discovering new business horizons
- Thinking about ready made business purchase in Russia
After graduation you will:
- Learn how to avoid mistakes when a business is being launched in Russia
- Examine opportunities and challenges for international market players in Russia
- Get acquainted with important peculiarities of RF legislation
- Obtain effective contacts in Russian business environment
- Become assimilated into the local mentality that will allow you to act according to the common national stereotypes of Russia
- Get to know work approaches of local players who also have strong positions at the global market
- Inquire about successful and unprofitable methods of running a business in Russia
- Find the best opportunities exactly for your type of business
- Learn how to buy a ready made business in RF and explore all the possible traps of this process
- Discover Russian mentality as well as peculiarities of business negotiations in Russia
- Participation in seminars, all the business meetings and basic programme events;
- English interpreter’ s services at the programme events;
- 1 gala-event meal, 6 meals, programme coffee breaks;
- Study materials and the certificate of programme completion;
- Airport-hotel-airport transfer (if more than 4 people arrive by the same flight); programme business meetings and excursions transfer;
- Consultation aid in the insurance and visa registration, hotel choice and booking, transfers in the city;
Tuition does not include:
- flight tickets (we provide free consultations in flight options)
- hotel/hostel expenses (starting from 30 USD/day; we will assist you in choosing the most appropriate hotel or hostel of Moscow)
- visa non-refundable fee and a fee for obtaining a visa via touristic agency or RF embassy;
- Insurance fee (starting from 8 USD/day);
- Suppers (breakfasts as a rule are provided in the hotels)
- Additional excursions (which are not included in the basic programme), if needed