This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
NATIONAL CODE: BSB50215 CRICOS CODE: 087236E
This course is delivered over 26 weeks in 2 terms including 5 weeks of holidays. Classes are scheduled for 20 hours per week.
This course provides you with the opportunity to be employed in the following job roles.
- Executive Officers
- Program Consultants
- Program Coordinators
To be able to achieve this qualification, students must successfully complete the following units:
- BSBHRM506 Manage Recruitment, Selection and Induction Processes
- BSBHRM507 Manage Separation or Termination
- BSBWOR501 Manage Personal work priorities and Professional Development
- BSBPMG522 Undertake Project work
- BSBADM503 Plan and manage conferences
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 Plan and review administrative systems
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 15, 2016