Diploma Visual Communication Multimedia
Our Diploma in Multimedia programme ensures that students who choose to study animation will acquire life drawing skills and software rendering techniques for the development of cartoon characters and animated environments.
Apart from honing our students’ visual conceptualisation expertise through the creation of 2D and 3D animation for various multimedia platforms, such as online media, television and cinema, the curriculum also equips students with idea generation abilities for the development of their storytelling skills. Students will also gain valuable experience through their exposure to cross training ‘live’ opportunities, such as participating in the production of animated short films, collectively or individually.
Applying Skills As A Graphic Designer
I am the next big thing in the design industry.
I want my creations to change the way the world looks at design.
Through the FMDS Graphic Design programme, you will be able to develop a firm design foundation through the appreciation of works by renowned designers, and by learning the conceptualisation and execution skills required for you to create designs that work. This programme is specially tailored to assist you in honing your creativity and conceptual skills in an inspiring environment.
Through FMDS, you gain:
- Practical Design Skills
- Creative Conceptualisation Techniques
- Strategic Studio Management Skills
- Business Management Skills
- Leadership Development Skills
- Commercial Skills
- Research, Presentation and Writing Skills
Local / Singapore PR Student
- Minimum 2 ‘O’ Level credits with a pass in English, or;
- Minimum 3 ‘N’ Level credits with a pass in English.
- Minimum age of 16 years old.
- Applicants must have completed Grade 12, high school or above.
Minimum age of 16 years old.
- All applicants will be subjected to a short test followed by an interview session by FMDS academic heads prior to official acceptance into the programme.
- All programmes in First Media Design School are conducted in English. Applicants therefore have to demonstrate a good command of English before being accepted into the programmes.
- Minimum IELTS (Academic) overall band 6.5 with no individual band below 6.0 or TOEFL (Paper-based) minimum 580 to proceed to degree studies.