Diploma in Information Technology Networking
Have you considered a career in network management as an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) specialist?
This unique qualification is TAFE Illawarra’s most popular and successful course.
This course offers a double qualification and is for people who want to be competent in managing, as an independent ICT specialist or as part of a team, the installation of a range of networks including internetworking, security and/or e-business.
With a focus on the design, implementation and management of complex ICT networks including managing WANs security, managing risk, testing, sustainability, servers and gateways you will be job-ready upon completion.
Studying ICT in the Illawarra is a unique opportunity to benefit from the region’s growing innovation initiatives, such as the iAccelerate program, located next to the University of Wollongong and TAFE Illawarra’s Digital Media Centre at the Innovation Campus. The vast majority of TAFE Illawarra’s graduates have gained employment within two months of graduation.
Career opportunities for this qualification
- IT Administrator
- IT Operations Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Network e-business Coordinator
- Network Services Administrator
- Network Support Coordinator
- Network Operations Analyst
- Network Security Coordinator
Course Entry Requirements
- Prerequisite: Certificate 4 in Information Technology Networking.
- Academic IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL (iBT) 46 or Certificate 3 in Advanced English for Further Study at TAFE NSW or equivalent.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 28, 2016