Diploma in Business
This program provides a suitable pathway to students with lower level year 12 qualifications or its equivalent into our Bachelor of Business Program. This program is equivalent to the first 8 subjects of our Degree Program.
Students in this course will be given a tailored program within the allocated study period to acquire the necessary skills needed to progress to an undergraduate degree program. However, the Diploma can be an exit point by itself.
8 Core subjects
- English for Academic Purposes or Effective Writing
- Economics for Sustainable Business
- Preparatory Mathematics
- Business, Environment and Society in the Tropics
- Effective Speaking
- Contemporary Business Communications
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Managing Consumer Markets
Tuition fees vary depending on your location: Domestic Fee: $ 16,247 International Fee: $ 16,718
This school offers programs in:
The entrance requirements differ from country to country but in general applicants must have completed 12 years of schooling or equivalent.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
- IELTS 5.5 (no component lower than 5.0)
- Satisfactory completion of JCU Singapore English Language Preparatory Program (ELPP) Level 2, with a minimum grade of 75 %
- Students who have successfully completed 2 years of full-time study in English medium may satisfy the English language requirement
Last updated February 23, 2016