The Sprott Shaw College Business Administration Sales & Digital Marketing diploma program equips individuals to work in an exciting and innovative field. Graduates can not only manage the marketing activities for a wide range of businesses and organizations, but can also be employed by advertising, digital and public relations agencies.
Business Administration Sales & Digital Marketing graduates are able to:
- Develop strategic marketing plans
- Conduct primary and secondary market research
- Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media
- Evaluate return on investment for various marketing media
- Use Search Engine Optimization and web analytics to improve profitability
- Devise and execute effective sales presentations and negotiation strategies
- Perform accounting activities and analyse financial statements
- Productively use MS Office including Word and Excel
- Communicate effectively using various communication channels
People planning to work in this competitive field require strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Those who have developed skills in these areas will be better prepared to compete for jobs. With additional experience or training, progression to management positions is possible.
Minimum Entrance Requirements
Grade 12 / GED or mature student status. Applicants must successfully complete the admissions interview and entrance assessment.
Note: English level assessment will be required for International students
- Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Mktg Coordinator
- Social Media Marketing
- Public Relations Liaison
- Sales Professional
- Convention Marketing
- Promotions Assistant
- Accounting Assistant