The Sprott Shaw College Business Administration Management diploma program provides a foundational understanding of business operations which equips graduates to manage activities in a wide variety of industries. Many graduates find opportunities directing small and medium sized businesses or providing departmental support in larger organizations.
Business Administration Management graduates are able to:
- Develop strategic business plans
- Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media
- Develop and manage project plans
- Devise and execute effective negotiation strategies and sales presentations
- Perform accounting activities and analyse financial statements
- Evaluate return on investment for business operations or marketing activities
- Use SEO and web analytics to improve profitability
- Productively use MS Office including Word, Excel and Access
- Communicate effectively using various communication channels
People planning to work in this competitive field require strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Those who have developed skills in these areas will be better prepared to compete for jobs. With additional experience or training, progression to management positions is possible.
- Business Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Digital MKTG Coordinator
- Account Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Devel. Officer
- Accounting Assistant
Minimum Entrance Requirements
Grade 12 / GED or mature student status. Applicants must successfully complete the admissions interview and entrance assessment.
Note: English level assessment will be required for International students.