Promotion: “Early Bird offer” available for registrations prior to 31st March’15
- Price: Enquire
- Duration: 1 year
- Timings: Sun and Thu 6:30-8:30pm
Location: Knowledge Village, Dubai
Advertising is a form of communication used to encourage or persuade an audience (viewers, readers or listeners) to take new action. The advertising & media landscape is very attractive and is probably one of the most sought after career options for prospective students. Global advertising expenditure is estimated at US$ 520 billion.
Advertising mediums include various traditional media; such as newspaper, magazines, television commercial, radio advertisement, outdoor advertising, direct mail; or new media such as digital, online, in film, mobile, instore, and celebrity branding. Google, Emirates, Samsung, Facebook, Coca Cola, Microsoft, and concepts such as The Oscars, Burj Khalifa, etc have all become household names across the world. Advertising & Media agencies are spread across the world and include names such as O&M, Leo Burnett, LOWE, Bates, Saatchi and Saatchi, Dentsu, OMD, Mediaedge, JWT etc.
The One Year Part Time Course at EMDI trains students in the following 4 broad areas:
- The Marketing & Research of the advertising Business (The brief, Clients, Research, Consumers, Buyer Behaviour, Client Servicing)
- The Branding of the Advertising Business (Brand Building, Brand Strategy, Brand Value, Brand Audit)
- The Creative side of the advertising Business (Ideation, Creative, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Logo / Colour / Font)
- The Media side of the advertising Business (Media Planning, Media Buying, Print, TV, Radio, Online, Newspaper)
- The Integrated Side of the advertising business (Direct, Loyalty, CRM, IMC Campaigns, Budgeting, Planning, PR, etc)
There is a huge potential for employment and entrepreneurship - where freelance professionals are often sought after for their services.
All our courses are certified by EDEXCEL Events. EMDI is a Member of ISES-ME (International Special Events Society - Middle East)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 2, 2015