Diploma in Accounting including Certificate 4 in Accounting
If you love working with numbers, a career in Accounting could be for you!
You’ll develop skills in financial management, auditing, management, accounting, taxation, business and company law.
This qualification gives you a solid grounding in Accounting - whether you are new to the field, or already in the industry and looking to strengthen your skills.
The primary pathway from this qualification is employment in accounting job roles with duties such as:
- introducing and maintaining accounting systems maintaining internal control systems
- preparing financial statements for a non-reporting entity preparing tax returns or business activity statements (BAS)
- reporting on business performance
- managing small teams
- developing business plans
- preparing accounting reports for management
If you decide to continue studying, this qualification package can be credited towards an undergraduate Degree in a similar area.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 19, 2015