Designed specifically for those who want to explore the universe of top culinary arts, this professional skills intitiation program introduces the most important foundations in culinary and pastry arts. Small group settings limited to 10 participants provide personalized, efficient training, and informal open discussions.
SUMMER 8-WEEK PROGRAM
- Discover the world of professional culinary arts
- Understand and practice basic professional cooking techniques
- Experience working in the kitchen of an authentic French restaurant
SUMMER 8-WEEK PROGRAM : 7-week skills-building training + 1-week discovery internship.
Taught in English or French.
The perfect hands-on immersion class for serious enthusiasts, culinary or hospitality students who want to take a specialization course in France, or career changers and entrepreneurs aiming to open a restaurant or other food-related service.
- Serious enthusiasts
- Culinary or hospitality students who want to take a specialization course in France
- Career changers and entrepreneurs aiming to open a restaurant or other food-related service
- Basic of cooking
- Fundamentals of Vegetables
- Fundamentals of Poultry & Meat
- Fundamentals of Fish & Seafood
- Fundamentals of Pastry Techniques
- Fundamentals of Mediterranean Cuisine
- Discovery internship
- Field trip & Associated courses
- Minimum age : 18 years old
- Fluent in English or in French
- EUR 10,900 including taxes.
Including : lunch during courses; complete uniform (2 Chef jackets, 1 pair of trousers, 1 pair of non-slip shoes); 1 knive-set.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 7, 2015