Culinary Arts Diploma
Launch your culinary career with this intensive hands-on introductory skills program with practical internship. This entry level program is designed for aspiring chefs. Small group settings limited to 10 participants provide personnalized training. This training allows graduates to gain job specific competences expected at a commis chef level.
- Reach the highest professional standards expected to work as a Commis
- Learn and master all the fundamental professional cooking techniques and build your
- culinary knowledge using Alain Ducasses philosophy as a guideline
- Start your culinary career with an internship in a French restaurant and create your professional network
8 months: 5-month training + 3-month internship.
Taught in English and in French
Adapted to people who want to master professional basic skills and integrate into a professional kitchen, this intensive program mixes theory, practice and real world experience in the field with the goal of mastering all fundamental techniques.
- Students wishing to launch their chef career
- Career changers
- Cutting methods, bases, sauces, condiments
- Cooking methods
- Vegetables and cereals
- Poultry and meat
- Management & administration
- Seafood & Shellfish
- Basic pastry
- Field trips
- Final Exam
- 3-month internship in a Ducasse's network restaurant.
- Minimum age : 18 years old
- Fluent in English
- Pre-requisite : High school degree
- EUR 19,200 - Including: taxes, lunches, complete uniform, a kinfe set
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 16, 2015