There are hundreds of nationally recognized Professional qualifications & training courses from the worlds leading education providers. Course objectives should lead to teaching methods and student interest.
Engineering master's programs help students better understand the science behind the technology. With an engineering master's degree, you will be able to learn how and why things work, which will allow you to have a better understanding of products.
Spanning many countries and island territories, South America is home to many Spanish-speaking countries. Here, students can literally walk through history on their way to class and soak up the culture of ancient societies.
View all Course Studies in Engineering in South America 2017
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT: Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context. [+]
Undergraduate Course -Systems Engineering
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT
1. Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context.
2. Understand, analyze and develop in practice effective solutions for problems related to computing infrastructure, networks and information systems.
3. Be entrepreneur, work as a team, learn on a permanent basis, and communicate effectively.
4. Make decisions in today's environment taking into account professional considerations and society needs within an ethical context.
5. Act ethically and with social responsibility towards different social, cultural, economic and political realities.... [-]
The Manufacturing Engineering virtual academic program is the first virtual academic program offered in Colombia. It aims at training enterprising professionals with knowledge in planning [+]
Undergraduate Course - Manufacturing Engineering
The Manufacturing Engineering virtual academic program is the first virtual academic program offered in Colombia. It aims at training enterprising professionals with knowledge in planning, managing and controlling manufacturing processes with the purpose of improving indicators of efficiency, effectiveness and productivity in companies on a national and international basis.
The academic training areas of the Manufacturing Engineer are: Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Production Systems Management, Quality Management, Industrial Safety, Environment, and Industrial Automation.