Courses are academic classes taught by qualified instructors that are intended to enhance participant’s knowledge of a given area or training in a particular discipline. Courses vary broadly in terms of length, size, content and duration.
Bachelor’s in Engineering are concerned with the practical applications of the advancements in scientific, economic and social theories. It follows a process of observation, design, implementation and maintenance of solutions for all kinds of problems and issues. The discipline encompasses a great variety of fields and students are bound to find a degree they like.
If you wish to increase your knowledge of social, cultural, administrative, and historical viewpoints of South America and the Latin world, this is the continent for you.
View all Course Studies in Engineering & Technology in South America 2017
OBJECTIVES: To show the most important buildings of brazilian architecture [+]
Brazilian Architecture - Structural Analysis of Distinguished Buildings
OBJECTIVES:To show the most important buildings of brazilian architecture To show Brazilian Culture in the most diverse forms, stimulating the student to search for more knowledge about our culture To make a structural Analysis of the buildings that will be studied, understanding how the buildings were constructed. To provide a extra-class experience with the students, through a visit to the city of Brasilia. To demonstrate the beauty and the power of Brazilian architecture showing the richness of this part of Brazilian culture in the Region.
CONTENTSBrazilian History. History of Brazilian Architecture. The most important cities, great Brazilian Architects. The most important buildings in the Brazilian Architecture. Structural elements: columns, beams and slabs. Concrete. Pre-Stressed concrete. Special concretes. Brasília – Cathedral, National Congress Building “Palácio do Planalto” (Oscar Niemayer). Buildings Of Paulo Mendes da Rocha Oriented visit to Brasilia – the most important buildings. ... [-]
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT: Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context. [+]
Undergraduate Course -Systems Engineering
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT
1. Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context.
2. Understand, analyze and develop in practice effective solutions for problems related to computing infrastructure, networks and information systems.
3. Be entrepreneur, work as a team, learn on a permanent basis, and communicate effectively.
4. Make decisions in today's environment taking into account professional considerations and society needs within an ethical context.
5. Act ethically and with social responsibility towards different social, cultural, economic and political realities.... [-]