Courses are academic classes taught by qualified instructors that are intended to enhance participant’s knowledge of a given area or training in a particular discipline. Courses vary broadly in terms of length, size, content and duration.
Bachelor’s in Engineering are concerned with the practical applications of the advancements in scientific, economic and social theories. It follows a process of observation, design, implementation and maintenance of solutions for all kinds of problems and issues. The discipline encompasses a great variety of fields and students are bound to find a degree they like.
Higher education in Colombia is done in the five common international languages namely English, French, Spanish Portuguese and Chinese. This has eliminated the issue of language barriers in these higher education institutions among other international students.
Top Courses in Engineering & Technology in Colombia 2017
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT: Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context. [+]
Undergraduate Course -Systems Engineering
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT
1. Understand and manage the impact of Systems Engineering with the purpose of solving problems within a social and global context.
2. Understand, analyze and develop in practice effective solutions for problems related to computing infrastructure, networks and information systems.
3. Be entrepreneur, work as a team, learn on a permanent basis, and communicate effectively.
4. Make decisions in today's environment taking into account professional considerations and society needs within an ethical context.
5. Act ethically and with social responsibility towards different social, cultural, economic and political realities.... [-]
The Manufacturing Engineering virtual academic program is the first virtual academic program offered in Colombia. It aims at training enterprising professionals with knowledge in planning [+]
Undergraduate Course - Manufacturing Engineering
The Manufacturing Engineering virtual academic program is the first virtual academic program offered in Colombia. It aims at training enterprising professionals with knowledge in planning, managing and controlling manufacturing processes with the purpose of improving indicators of efficiency, effectiveness and productivity in companies on a national and international basis.
The academic training areas of the Manufacturing Engineer are: Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Production Systems Management, Quality Management, Industrial Safety, Environment, and Industrial Automation.