The wide range of confectionery products that have made their way onto the market place has created the need for studying sweets and desserts as an entity of their own within the culinary arts. Given that classic confectionery techniques have evolved with the modern technology that now shapes the gastronomy world, this sweet culinary branch offers extensive study material. Due to increasing popularity and demand for trained professionals in this field, culinary institute Kul IN has created a professional pastry program for modern confections.
Other course information:
- Lesson Schedule: 5 hours/day, Monday through Friday
- Language: Croatian and/or English
- Learning and Reading Materials: provided by Kul IN
- Uniforms: provided by Kul IN
- Program length:2 months
- Program cost per student: 3000 Euros (VAT included)
Upon successful completion of the program, Kul IN will award students with a diploma for Pastry Chef
- All training and materials for the programProfessional Pastry and Confections.
- Housing in Sisak
- Lunch on school days
- Food and board (provided by host restaurant) and assistance during internship
- Transportation for field trips
PROGRAM START DATES:
- July 25, 2016
- October 17, 2016
In order to bring you the full experience of studying in Culinary Institute Kul IN we invite you to visit our virtual tour.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 21, 2016