The course of fashion business & brand management gives the students knowledge of the techniques and the methods used for the sales, promotion and the buying of luxury products. Simulated projects will allow students to use the business instruments and understand their application for complex fashion industry. Particular attention will be dedicated to business strategy, in such a way as to have a complete view of the variations and of the results obtained in different targets groups.
The fashion business management professional is a key figure for fashion companies, within which they determine the best strategies to optimize economic, distribution and production aspects of the brand. Choosing the collection, determine the target and price bracket, understand the landscape, the competitors and the protection of the development of designs and plan actions for promotion and distribution channels, in collaboration with the design teams, production and sales, are just some of the responsibilities.
The expert in fashion business management trained in the fashion and design school, Istituto Marangoni will be able to work in companies, consulting agencies, in related sectors, such as fashion, luxury and lifestyle. The graduate can apply their knowledge and abilities acquired during the course in the fields of marketing, advertising, communications, event planning, brand management, retail sales, visual merchandising, e-commerce and in the research of new trends.
- master the knowledge useful for identifying marketing strategies applied to fashion and luxury agencies with an international outlook;
- identify the processes linked to the fashion and luxury industries that work in the system of production;
- identify the legal aspects and the economic impact on the performance of a company through an economic analysis;
- evaluate the development of a product from design to the planning of a fashion collection;
- implement the communication aspects connected to the advertising campaign for product growth and a greater brand reputation;
- organize, manage and develop a retail sales network in reference to a particular target market;
- the business of fashion
- fashion business management
- markets and the marketing of fashion
- management of fashion production
- management of retail sales
- fashion promotion
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 6, 2016