Course: Catering and Buffet for the Experienced Cook
The culinary profession offers many options for specialization, and one of these is catering and buffet. World trends in gastronomy and hospitality are ever more present on the market, and many social, business, and family events are becoming unthinkable without quality professional food and beverage services that can be customized to the needs of the occasion. The main objective of catering and buffet is offering an all-inclusive culinary and social experience.
As part of this program, students will not only learn various techniques for food preparation and methods for food arrangement, but also professional standards of presentation and food service.
The Catering and Buffet program is aimed at individuals who wish to broaden their knowledge and focus their professional career in the direction of the culinary arts, regardless of their current profession.
Other course information:
- Lesson Schedule: 6 hours/day Monday through Friday
- Language: Croatian and/or English
- Learning and Reading Materials: provided by Kul IN
- Uniforms: provided by Kul IN
- Program length: 2 months
- Program cost per student: 3.700 Euros (VAT included)
Upon successful completion, each student will receive a certificate from Kul IN for a Professional Cook of Catering and Buffet.
- All training and materials for the programProfessional Cook of Catering and Buffet.
- Transportation from Zagreb International Airport to Kul IN
- Housing in Sisak
- Lunch on school days
- Costs for field trips
PROGRAM START DATES
- January 9, 2017
- March 13, 2017
- May 15, 2017
- July 31, 2017
- October 16, 2017
In order to bring you the full experience of studying in Culinary Institute Kul IN we invite you to visit our virtual tour.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 19, 2016