Course in Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Why choose Greencity International College ?
As an ACCA student, it is very important to receive the proper guidance from the lecturers in order for you to have a better and full understanding of the subject that you are learning. Without the adequate foundation knowledge of the subject, it would be a much more tough to learn and succeed in any ACCA exams. The followings are the difference between Greencity and other colleges
Professional Entry Route (PER)
Aged 18 years and above, with a minimum of 5 SPM / O-Level credits, including English and Mathematics, or equivalent.
In addition, students is required to fulfil one of the criteria below:
- 2 credits at STPM or A-Level
- 3 credits at LCCI Higher stage or Level 3
- Pre-university pass, with Distinction
- Degree from an approved university (Note: Recognition of these qualification are solely determined at the discretion of ACCA, UK.
- Students can enter into ACCA part 1 if they had achieved 2 As and 3 Bs (including English and Mathematics) in UEC results, plus the 5 credits inclusive of English and Mathematics in SPM.
Should you have the relevant degree from an ACCA-accredited institution, you may be granted exemptions of up to all 9 papers at the Fundamental Level. No exemptions are awarded at the Professional Level.
January and July 2012 (Full-time and Part-time)
June and December 2012
- 2 years with CAT qualification (Full-time basis)
- 11/2 years with a degree from an ACCA-accredited institution (Part-time basis)
- 21/2 years with STPM / A-Level (Full-time basis)