Course: SJTU-Antai Global Summer School Program
Shanghai Jiao Tong University is pleased to offer the 2014 Antai Global Summer School program, scheduled on June 30 - July 18, 2014. The challenging yet rewarding Antai Global Summer Program is a great opportunity for you to learn more about the business and culture in China. You will gain a deep understanding of the Chinese economy and culture with in-class coursework, company visits, social events and tours.
What will you study
1. Academic sessions
- China’s economy and the challenges,
- Cross-cultural management in China
- Chinese consumer behaviour
- Leading people in China
- Strategic management of Chinese companies
- Chinese companies’ differentiating marketing
- Case study and Final project evaluation
2. Chinese language lessons
3. Executive speakers
- Senior knowledge expert from BCG China
- Senior Executives from MNC/SOE/joint ventures
- Successful Chinese Entrepreneurs
- Expats living in China speaking on China experience
4. Company visits: TBD (eg. 3M, Volkswagen, Yihaodian.com etc)
5. Cultural activities: Tea-making, pot-modelling, Zen practice, Chinese cooking lessons, acrobatic show, family dinners, country tours, etc.
Successful graduates can earn 3 SJTU credits, equivalent to 6-8 ECTS.
Participants have opportunities to meet with senior executives and HR heads through company visits and corporate sessions.
MBA professors and senior executive speakers
Business & Economics
Candidates must be fluent in spoken and written English. TOEFL or IELTS scores optional.
Academic performance is above average.
- Exchange students must be nominated by home university.
Open to current undergraduate and graduate students including MBA students from around the world. Open to students of all majors.
This school offers programs in:
Cost & Fees
Fee per year
Application fee: USD 80
Tuition: USD 2700 (free tuition for exchange students)
Accommodation & Activities fee: USD 1500
Total program fee: USD 4280 (USD 1580 for exchange students)
Note: Students nominated by partner schools are granted tuition waiver! Scholarships available.