Course: SJTU-Antai Global Summer School Program
Shanghai Jiao Tong University is pleased to offer the 2014 Antai Global Summer School program, scheduled on June 30 - July 18, 2014. The challenging yet rewarding Antai Global Summer Program is a great opportunity for you to learn more about the business and culture in China. You will gain a deep understanding of the Chinese economy and culture with in-class coursework, company visits, social events and tours.
What will you study
1. Academic sessions
- China’s economy and the challenges,
- Cross-cultural management in China
- Chinese consumer behaviour
- Leading people in China
- Strategic management of Chinese companies
- Chinese companies’ differentiating marketing
- Case study and Final project evaluation
2. Chinese language lessons
3. Executive speakers
- Senior knowledge expert from BCG China
- Senior Executives from MNC/SOE/joint ventures
- Successful Chinese Entrepreneurs
- Expats living in China speaking on China experience
4. Company visits: TBD (eg. 3M, Volkswagen, Yihaodian.com etc)
5. Cultural activities: Tea-making, pot-modelling, Zen practice, Chinese cooking lessons, acrobatic show, family dinners, country tours, etc.
Successful graduates can earn 3 SJTU credits, equivalent to 6-8 ECTS.
Participants have opportunities to meet with senior executives and HR heads through company visits and corporate sessions.
MBA professors and senior executive speakers
Business & Economics
Candidates must be fluent in spoken and written English. TOEFL or IELTS scores optional.
Academic performance is above average.
- Exchange students must be nominated by home university.
Open to current undergraduate and graduate students including MBA students from around the world. Open to students of all majors.
Cost & Fees
Fee per year
Application fee: USD 80
Tuition: USD 2700 (free tuition for exchange students)
Accommodation & Activities fee: USD 1500
Total program fee: USD 4280 (USD 1580 for exchange students)
Note: Students nominated by partner schools are granted tuition waiver! Scholarships available.