Course - Hospitality and Tourism Management
Enhance your diploma or degree with specialized training that will allow you to move up quickly in the hospitality and tourism industry. This program will give you the managerial, communication and leadership skills essential to your success.
Graduates can obtain entry-level, management and junior management positions in such areas as:
- Convention/conference centres
- Destination marketing
- Hotel industry
- Tourism operations
- Tourist attractions
The NC Difference
- Niagara is located in the heart of Canada’s growing hospitality and tourism industry
- Program develops leadership through technology and teamwork
- Extensive use of industry professionals ensures relevance of the Program Outline
- Optional field placement provides students with a specific niche experience in the hospitality and tourism industry
- Diverse student learning environment
Admission Requirements -Sept. 2013 to May 2014
- Ontario College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree, OR an acceptable combination of related work experience and post-secondary education (as determined by the College),
- Proof of English proficiency.
Recommended Courses and/or Recommended Skills (Not Required for Admission):
Applicants should be computer literate in a Windows PC environment.
Selection and Ranking Process:
Testing or other supplemental evaluation may be required.
Last updated October 1, 2015