Course: 2D/ 3D Animation
Do you like to draw, create characters and dream up imaginary worlds? If so, take your talent to the next level with the 2D/ 3D Animation Program! By sharpening your drawing skills, designing characters and exploring studio production, learn how to create your very own animated series. This program is designed to provide you with the skills to develop game environmentscomplete with a storyline, villains, heroes, special effects, animated graphics and sound. With the use of various computer applications, learn how to integrate multimedia functions and produce classical and digital animation. From model building to environment modeling to object development, graduates of this one year program can enter the job market with the skills needed to meet the demands of the continuously evolving industry of computer animation.
- Plan, Produce, Analyze and Critique an Animated Live Production
- Create Storyboards and Screenplays for Animation.
- Design Game Environments and Characters
- Animate Characters, Objects and Environments in 3D
- Develop Skills and Techniques to Create Special Effects
- Create a Professional Digital Portfolio.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENT PROFILE
- Artistically driven and talented;
- Great communication skills;
- Passionate about emerging technology and new media;
- Attention to detail and ability to work quickly and efficiently.
To be considered for admission to a program leading to a diploma, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be 19 years of age or High School graduate;
- Working knowledge of the English language;
- Have an Interview with an Admissions Representative.
As a graduate, you could find work as an animator, modeller or concept artist with organizations that specialize in high-tech multimedia production.
BE A STUDENT FOR A DAY
Come spend the day with our students and teachers. This is a unique opportunity to help you make a better choice about your education. It’s free of charge and there are no future obligations!
One year (three 15-week semesters). 20 hours per week. Total of 900 hours.
- Autodesk Maya, 3ds Max and Adobe Creative Suite
On the first day of class, the teacher will provide you with a detailed list of the required materials for the semester and then help find the best deals.