The Corporate Governance program focuses on the values, principles, goals and rules that guide the system of power and the mechanisms of management in corporations. Good governance practices seek to maximize shareholder wealth while respecting the rights of other stakeholders and therefore minimizing conflict.
Efficient governance also helps to strengthen the company, reinforces competencies to face new levels of complexity, broadens the strategic bases of value creation and harmonizes interests.
As it contributes towards less volatile corporate results, good governance increases investor trust, strengthens capital markets and becomes a factor for economic growth and value generation.
- Understanding corporate goals and conciliating them with the demands stemming from company stakeholders.
- Conflict analysis and analysis of the agency costs that befall companies. Harmonizing solutions.
- Understanding the governance environment: power, attributes and functions of internal organs.
- Formatting solutions that attract investors to share in the results of well-governed companies.
- Assimilating the "7 Ps" of corporate governance: ownership, principles, purposes, power, processes, practices and perenniality.
Shareholders, investors, heirs, councilors and top-level executives.