The China Europe International Business School’s (CEIBS) Company Specific Programme (CSP) equips a select group of senior managers/top managers/middle managers/staff with the ideas and capabilities to look at the drivers of global business success in a refreshingly new light and to lead their organizations with renewed confidence. It aims to help experienced business practitioners who recognize the value of management study to their companies’ long-term development to be more competitive and to strive for their own career development as well.
This is an opportunity for senior managers to take a step back from the daily professional demands, take stock and reflect on the challenges facing their organizations with world-renowned faculty, experienced leaders and an international group of like-minded executives. The programme takes a general management focus and covers all the essential areas of business by exploring the best management practices and latest strategies for maintaining competitive advantage and ensuring long term growth.
The AMP aims at providing participants with general management perspectives, systematic management knowledge, frameworks for strategic thinking and hands-on management tools. Participants will learn to master these different areas and thus acquire a comprehensive understanding of management practice to better deal with the complexities of the global business environment and management challenges with more confidence and ease. Through this program, participants will acquire knowledge and skills that enable them to:
- Develop business strategies more effectively
- Mobilize people and resources more efficiently through a deeper understanding of each functional department, and develop business plans, systems and processes in a more integrated way
- Gain deeper insight into relationships between business processes and strategic objectives, and align these processes with the company’s growth and profit goals
- Build strong organizational capacity based on a thorough understanding of operations and incentive principles to implement strategies effectively
- Interact with a group of highly-competent general managers from various industries, learning from each other and sharing operations and management strategies
Who Should Attend:
Ideal candidates for this practice-oriented programme are an elite group of senior executives who are successful business leaders and who are considered as having the potential to rise to the very top of their organizations. Examples are General Managers, Directors of Companies, Heads of major business units, Regional directors of big multinationals etc.
PROGRAMME CONTENT & STRUCTURE:
The programme consists of 5 core modules 4 held in Accra, with the 5th module in Shanghai. The modules and dates are as follows:
- Leadership and Change Management: 24th to 27th November 2015
- Accounting for Decision Making & Control: 26th to 29th January 2015
- Marketing & Innovation management: 23rd to 26th February 2016
- Strategic Management: 22nd to 25th March 2016
PROGRAMME FEES: US$16,000
The programme fee covers the 5 core modules,4 in Accra, each for 4 days and a 5th in Shanghai. The fee includes tuition, case licensing fees, lunch and coffee breaks, course materials
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 22, 2016