- Identify your leadership style and further develop it through situational practice.
- Recognize the differences between effective and ineffective leadership by studying examples of both.
- Understand what factors contribute to effective leadership in cross-cultural environments.
Leaders are born – or are they made? With the right coaching and a keen awareness of leadership concepts, every manager can make the most of their leadership potential.
A series of high-level sessions from those who have led in complex international organizations will give you greater self-awareness of key factors and issues in leadership. Through this intensive combination of theory and practice, you will develop a confident, effective cross-cultural leadership style adapted to your personality.
Module 1: Leadership, Motivation and Talent Management – February 24-28, 2014
Module 2: Organizational Challenges and Change Management – March 31 – April 4, 2014
Module 3: Managing Innovation for Global Competitiveness – June 2-6, 2014
Companies who sponsor their employees to participate in the Certificate Programs benefit from:
- Cutting edge program content with an operational approach for immediate impact in the work place
- Programs delivered in English, with an international context (participants and faculty)
- Sharing of experience with other professionals and access to a dynamic network of alumni
- Possibility to reward your managers by offering them an exciting training opportunity - participants who validate the three modules also get credits towards our MBA program if they decide to continue studying (credits valid for 2 years)
- Have a Bachelor- or Licence-level degree
- Provide proof of a minimum English level (TOEFL, Cambridge Proficiency Exam, IELTS, PTE test scores)
- Have 3 years of professional work experience