The Certificate IV in Small Business Management is designed to give you a head start in starting your own business. If you have ever dreamed of running your own business then this course is a must for you. The course will equip you with the competency level to be employed as a manager of a small business.
The Certificate IV in Small Business Management will provide you with an outstanding qualification. Graduates of this course can look forward to obtaining management positions in many industries or using the qualification towards further Business studies. This certificate could open many doors for you across a wide range of Business courses and higher education degrees.
PCBT has selected this course to compliment the Hospitality courses so you can choose to open your own restaurant or cafï¿½. You can also go on to complete your Diploma in Business after being assessed competent in all the units of the Certificate IV in Small Business Management.
Being familiar with the standards of practice in Australian businesses PCBT has selected this excellent course as it will give all overseas students the knowledge and skills required to understand and operate a small business in Australia.
Course Code: BSB40407
Course Name: Certificate IV In Small Business Management
Duration: 6 Months full time
- Two Terms consisting of 10 weeks each
- Twenty hours per week
- Five days per week for 4 hours/day
Note: (The hours per day and days per week may ary. 20 hours a week is compulsory for visa requirements)
- Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- Plan small business finance
- Market the small business
- Undertake small business planning
- Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- Promote products and services
- Undertake marketing activities
- Monitor and manage small business operations
- Manage a small team
BSBSMB408B Manage personal, family, cultural and business obligations
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 10, 2016