This course aims to provide you with the knowledge and skills to filter into the landscape design industry for domestic/residential design or become self-employed or employed within the landscape design industry. It provides training for the landscape design profession and delivers a range of practical and theoretical skills and knowledge about landscape design including plant knowledge for designers, design and manual drafting, computer assisted drawing, landscape construction theory, small business skills and sustainability in landscape design.
"Students must complete a total number of 12 units which comprise of 6 core units plus 6 elective units. Electives are determined by the Institute you are enrolled at. Core units are :
- Maintain Occupational Health And Safety (Ohs) Processes
- Recommend Plants And Cultural Practices
- Produce Technical Drawings
- Cost A Project
- Develop And Extend Design Skills And Practice
- Source And Apply Information On The History And Theory Of Design"
An IELTS score (academic) of 5.5 with no band score less than 5.0 or equivalent is required.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 4, 2016