This course provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to be competent in skilled operations and team leading or supervision. Work would be undertaken in various hospitality settings such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes and coffee shops. You will learn to monitor work operations, manage finances within a budget, research and present information, manage people and coach others in job skills.
"Students must complete a total number of 21 units which comprise of 9 core units plus 12 elective units. Electives are determined by the Institute you are enrolled at. Core units are :
- Manage diversity in the workplace
- Work effectively in hospitality service
- Enhance the customer service experience
- Manage conflict
- Manage finances within a budget
- Coach others in job skills
- Lead and manage people
- Monitor work operations
- Implement and monitor work health and safety practices"
"An IELTS score (academic) of 5.5 with no band score less than 5.0 or equivalent is required. Equivalent to Australian Year 10 is required for entry into this course"
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 4, 2016