Certificate 4 in Information Technology Networking
This course is for people who want to be competent in the installation and management of small scale networks, either as an independent network support technician or as part of a team.
This course is also offered as a 'fast track' program and will be delivered intensively over a shorter duration for the October intake.
- Year 10 or equivalent
- Students should have an understanding of the basic operations of a computer, the internet and Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
- Academic IELTS 5.5orTOEFL (iBT) 46orCertificate 3 in Advanced English for Further Studyat TAFE NSW or equivalent
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- network support
- network operations support
- network operations technician
- network technician
- network support technician
Articulation When you finish this course, you may be eligible for advanced standing in Diploma of Information Technology Networking,or a range of other Diploma qualifications.
Course Code: 10316
CRICOS Code: 075859F
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 20, 2016