Certificate 4 in Hospitality
This qualification is for people wanting to work in the hospitality industry.
You will learn the skills required to work as a skilled operator using a broad range of hospitality skills combined with sound knowledge of industry operations. This qualification provides a pathway for you to work as a team leader or supervisor in hospitality organisations such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes and coffee shops.
- While there is no formal academic entry requirement for this course, for student visa purposes you may be required to show successful completion of anacademic qualification equivalent to Year 10 or Year 12
- Academic IELTS 5.5orTOEFL (iBT) 46orCertificate 3 in Advanced English for Further Studyat TAFE NSW or equivalent
Possible job titles include:
- bar supervisor or team leader
- duty manager
- food and beverage supervisor or team leader
- forecast analyst (accommodation services)
- front office supervisor or team leader
- housekeeping supervisor or team leader
- gaming supervisor or team leader
- reservation analyst
- shift manager
When you finish this course you may be eligible to do Diploma of Hospitalityor other diplomas in any service industry field.
Course Code: S11575
CRICOS Code: 079577F
Last updated April 8, 2016